What type of data we collect from you?
Generally, we collect data from the customer directly. Personally collected data may comprise of:
- Identity: your first name, last name, from which company/organization you are working? Your email address, mobile number, residential address.
- Professional data: company name, your position, or designation.
- Economical information: credit card/debit card or related account details.
- Details about nationality and current city of residency that we can use to approach you while giving some information regarding technology.
- Online information or Mobile Campus signup details that you use to visit online websites or blogs while using internet technology.
- Information regarding your interests and hobbies.
- We definitely ask you for feedback or giving your reviews about our website, products, or services.
You are not forced to give us such information, but if you are not willing to provide us required information we may be unable to offer your required services.
We also get online information about you while you visit our sites and blogs, comprising your visited pages, your clicked hyperlinks, and other actions that you have taken on the Mobile Campus website. This data is helpful for us to determine your hidden interests in our website, our products, and our services.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information that you use to access us, we will never disclose or share to others. We consider it our official secret data and is only accessible to our company specified personals. We use your personal information to give you reminders, updates or any other necessary information during the service.
When you give us feedback, reviews or even complain to us, we consider your words to configure the best possible way to give you information, products and services regarding our business. These feedback or review points tell us how to create a user friendly interface. It will guide us to improve our products and Mobile Campus repair services.
We may disclose your personal information to those authorities who demand it for some advertisement and marketing purpose under the law of execution. Most of the email marketing and messaging marketing techniques allows the user to unsubscribe the advertisement approach. So it depends on you to allow them to approach you on each update or just to block or unsubscribe them to send you emails or messaging next time.
Similarly, if Mobile Campus access your email or contact number to give you information about any new product or service, it will also allow you to opt it for the future ping.
Device Data Security:
Mobile Campus do not take responsibility for your device data security, while you come to get repairing and replacement services. Liquid/Water damage devices mostly lose their data. Although we take necessary precautions to secure the device data, it is not promised that we will surely secure the data.
Mobile Campus is an emerging company in repairing services, so privacy statements will be updated occasionally.