Every mobile screen repaired or replaced by Mobile Campus comes with a 3-month warranty.
In addition, we provide 3 months warranty on all the other spare parts that we replace:
3-month warranty period includes:
- A screen/LCD that does not function as it is designed.
- Display issues that are related to the quality of the screen, specifically touch problems.
- Any other spare parts that our technician replaces.
How do I claim my warranty?
In order to claim your warranty, please email us at email@example.com with the service details and the invoice you received at the time of repair.
How long will it take Mobile Campus to resolve my issue if it is under warranty?
Our team will respond within 24 hours after sending us a query. You will get acknowledgment over mail for your query, and your issue will be sorted as soon as possible.
The warranty won’t apply in the following situations:
- We do not cover any accidental damage, and our warranty stands null and void in all such related cases.
- Internal components of the device or screen have been affected by excessive or critical damage.
- If the frame bends, twists, or cracks due to mishandling, it will not be entertained.
- Mistreatment of the screen, such as hard pressing, can cause discoloration or lining.
- Subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Water damage
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer self-repairs
- If the data is lost due to the repair result, customers are suggested to keep a backup of all the crucial data in their device.
- At first, our technician tries to fix your problem.
- If our technician fails to resolve the problem, he replaces the existing part with a new one if the parts are available in our store.
- If we are unable to provide the new parts, we refund your expense, and a 20% labor charge will be deducted.