Terms and Conditions
Mobile Campus refers you to read these terms and conditions carefully before getting our Product and Services.
The worlds of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purpose of Terms and Conditions
- Service Area refers to New South Wales, Australia
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Mobile Campus.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a mobile phone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions is an agreement between you and the Company regarding the Products and Services.
- Website refers to Mobile Campus, can be accessed by http://localhost/campus/
- You mean the individual who wants to access the company, services or product.
Some Important Points
- Our Mobile Campus website content is just for general information purposes.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee on site’s information.
- If you allow cookies on your browser, information can be used by third-party for advertising or marketing purposes.
- Unauthorized use of Mobile Campus websites may be a criminal offence.
- You can use the website for lawful purposes.
- We ask to provide feedback, comments or suggestions after getting services.
- We are not responsible for the device being lost, damaged or stolen during repairing services.
- Although we take extra precautions to avoid such miss happenings, we don’t take responsibility for circuit failure or damage to the device.
- We do not take responsibility for internal data for liquid damage devices.
- We are responsible for data security when you need just repairing services.
Refund, Replace and Repair Policy
We do not provide any refund or return policy, if needed we only provide repair policy.
- We do not give a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about the product.
- We do follow Warranty policy, if the replaced part is not working we will change it or repair it according to the need.
- No matter how many repairs you receive in relation to the original product, the warranty time duration will not be reset.
- We have replaced the policy for purchased accessories. Replacement policy is applicable but we will not refund you.
These terms and conditions are applied between you and the company. These terms and conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
You can access and use the services when you accept and agree with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the service.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without any prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
After termination, your right to use the service and product will cease immediately.
If you have any concern or dispute about the service, you agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Mobile Campus.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. We will surely add data at the top of the page to tell you show you about changes or revision in these terms and conditions.
By continuing to access or use our service and product after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.