IPad Mini Screen Replacement
All handy devices need special care to be functional. Because we keep them mostly in our bags, pockets, or hands, any mishap can destroy our device. If you drop your iPad and the screen is cracked or shattered, Mobile Campus is here just to bring out your iPad mini screen replacement. But if your device screen shows lines or any other patterns with the disability of touch, it is the indication of the LCD damage.
Which part types are available for screen repair?
Mobile campus is the name of the trust. We use premium quality parts for replacement. Although the replaced parts are not original, we assure the performance of replaced parts. We make sure of the quality service without any external damage to mobile phones. Screen replacement requires attention while replacing, any mistake can lead to an adventure. We hired experienced, well-trained technicians for fixing services.
If my iPad LCD is also damaged, will it cost more?
Actually, the LCD and glass screen are introduced in one manner. So there is no need to pay separately for LCD. When lines or patterns are displayed on the screen which is not due to the screen cracks, it indicates the damage of LCD. LCD damage also introduces touch problems. On the other hand, if the glass screen is shattered and the touch is working perfectly, it shows that the LCD is fine. We provide LCD and Ipad Mini Glass screen replacement quality services, at very reasonable prices within a contracted time. You can visit us to get quick, satisfying services. Our client is our strength and we never want to lose it.
How to Test a Touchscreen?
You can test your screen whether it is defective or not? To check its function, install an application on the smartphone to test the touchscreen. It allows the user to draw freely on the screen.
- Install the application.
- Draw diagonal lines on the screen with your finger.
- Make the parallel lines horizontally and vertically to ensure the touch function.
- Observe the results, definitely, you will know the ability of touchscreen response.
If your touch screen is affected, there is no need to worry, you can come to us at Mobile Campus for repairing or replacing the screen. So that your device functionality is assured to work perfectly. Our experts are skillful and very punctual in completing timely assignments.
What are the steps to repair a mini digitizer?
We suggest getting an iPad mini replacement service from a professional. An amateur can destroy the device permanently. Professional technicians are well known for the entire composition. Apparently, a very plain looking device has very critical components within it, which contribute with each other to perform in a very effective and efficient way.
Repairing of mini digitizer includes steps:
- Use the tool kit instruments to make safe screen removal.
- On the second step, remove the LCD.
- Thirdly, clean the inner side of the iPad very gently.
- Tap the iPad with a specified tool in the tool kit.
- Prepare a digitizer to place on the iPad. Use a specific tool to remove adhesive from the screen. Remove plastic covering too.
- Reassemble the digitizer into a socket with a gentle press of your finger.
- Connect the LCD connector into its socket gently.
- Turn the device carefully and inspect it for the final closing. Check both cameras, the response of the home button, check volume buttons, connectivity of wi-fi, and SIM connection, assure the touch screen sensitivity.
- If the inspection results are perfect. Take a final touch of cleaning the device.
- Close it carefully.
Although we are sharing the whole procedure, you should not follow it as an amateur. Professionals are equipped with tool kits and they can do it in a proficient way. A barehanded person is unable to perform quality service.
Will my iPad still be liquid resistant after screen replacement?
We should clear our thoughts that mobile phones are water and dust resistant but not waterproofs. We don’t think that the IP rating retains its quality after repairing. Although we apply high quality IP rated seals while fixing glass screens, we can’t test whether a device retains its resistance after repairing or replacing the screen or not. We suggest not take any risk for the liquid test. Contact Us or Call Us to Get Free Quote.