iPad Battery Replacement
IPad is the latest technology occurring tablet, used widely. It is mandatory for us to keep the devices with good care which we are holding and want to use for a long time. Rough usage makes the device useless or faulty. If you are planning to maintain the device features active and efficient. Mobile campus experts suggest charging the device with its original charger. The iPad battery is very efficient but it can’t afford any carelessness. You have to use the device mindfully to sustain its potential.
How many years does an iPad battery last?
The most appreciated feature of an iPad is its battery life. The IPad battery is made up of lithium-ion. As we know that the iPad has the best resolution with a powerful processor. Its battery time is long lasting as compared to other tablets. It goes from 4 to 6 hours or more than it, in the air. To keep its battery function long lasting it is necessary to maintain its condition that would not be possible without knowing its composition. We should also have knowledge of how it works. And what are the reasons that can be the cause of its damage? The IPad battery is made up of lithium-ion, also known as the LiPo battery.
It is a very light weight battery used for portable devices. The most impressive feature of lithium batteries is that there is no memory effect in this battery. Either you charge it for a whole night or for some hours. And it is to be charged very quickly. Lithium-ion batteries hold their charge for a long time. Hence, all this composition briefs us about the qualities of the iPad battery. The IPad battery has a life cycle of more than 1000 recharge and discharge cycles. After these cycles, battery performance starts to decrease consequently, and there is no possible way other than to go for iPad battery replacement.
How to enhance iPad battery life?
To avoid iPad battery replacement, you should follow some tips to maintain your iPad battery life:
- Don’t use the iPad when it is heated up more than 95 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cold weather also affects the battery. But as soon as the iPad battery is warmed up, it will function normally.
- If the li-ion batteries are used regularly and recharge up to 100 percent. Its lifetime will be maintained.
- Don’t keep your iPad off for a long period like for months, it can harm its battery.
- Keep your iPad up to date, because when iOS is updated, it surely includes some new battery enhancement features.
- You can use one step low power mode, to reduce screen brightness, background applications, and other animations, etc.
- Screen repair and replacement
- Battery replacement
- Water damage
- Connectivity issues
- LCD problems
- Camera lens replacement
- Software issues
- Circuit fixing
We go for fixing services after a complete analysis of the device and diagnose the exact problem. If you are not familiar with your device problem, we will completely optimize it and repair it comprehensively. Client satisfaction is our first priority.